Central Railway Recruitment 2018
About Recruitment in Central Railway :
Online applications are invited by Central Railway. Interested candidates for Central Railway Recruitment 2018 of 389 Motorman, Assistant Loco Pilot Posts. Candidates can apply through the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply for Central Railway Jobs 2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About Central Railway Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : Central Railway
Name of The Post :
- Assistant Loco Pilot
Total Number of Posts : 389
Job Category : Central Government Jobs
Location of Job : All Over India
Official Website : www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Starting Date To Apply : Already Started
Last Date To Apply : 08-August-2018
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Recruitment 2018 :
Educational Qualification For Central Railway jobs 2018 –
The Candidate Should have Passed Retired Staff from railway service of Mumbai division and from the same category.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Maximum Age Limit is 62 Years.
- Age Relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Selection Process of Central Railway vacancy 2018 :
To know the Selection Process of Central Railway Recruitment 2018 check official notification.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Fees :
Candidates have to pay application fees at the time of submit application form by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking OR E-Challan.
- For General / OBC Category Male Candidates – Check Official Notification.
- For Female & SC / ST & Other Reserved Category Candidates – Check Official Notification.
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected candidates get Pay band according to the central according.
How to Fill Online Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
- Candidates download application form from official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Send application form to the given address.