DMRC Recruitment 2018
About Recruitment in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation :
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for DMRC Recruitment 2018 For 1896 Vacancies. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted before 26-02-2018 for Delhi Metro Vacancy 2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About DMRC Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of The Post :
- Asstt. Manager – 141 Posts
- Maintainer – 1078 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant – 65 Posts
- Jr. Engineer – 695 Posts
- Office Assistant – 14 Posts
- Store Assistant – 13 Posts
- For More Detailed info check official notification.
Total Number of Posts : 1,896
Location of Job : Delhi
Official Website : www.delhimetrorail.com
Starting Date to Apply : 27-Jan-2018
Last date to Apply : 26-Feb-2018
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For DMRC Recruitment 2018 :
Edu. Qualification For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018 For 1896 Vacancies :
The Candidate/Applicant should possess CA / ICWA / MBA / BSC / B.E. / B.Tech. degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/College/University. For Post-Wise qualification check official notification.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Maximum age is 28 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rules by Govt of India.
Selection Process of Delhi Metro Recruitment 2018 :
The Selection Process For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018 is based on Computer Based Test(CBT) , Group Discussion(GD) , Personal Interview.
Application Fees :
- UR / OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD & Women Candidates – Rs. 250/-
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Rs. 10170 – 18500/- PM for Maintainer.
- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- PM for Asstt. Manager.
- Rs. 14000 – 26950/- PM for Jr. Engineer.
- For More Check Official Notification.
How to Fill DMRC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form :
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances,
he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “<DMRC / OM / HR / II/2018>”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- On Successful Completion of registration, an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password received on your e-mail and
- Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application
form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of:-
a) Recent passport size color photo(maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
b) Recently scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
d) Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking for the transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.
- Applicant must read the declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
- The applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with
unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied form) will be generated and should be downloaded
for any future communication regarding application form.
- Until the payment is made, the candidate will not be registered for the test.