HSSC Recruitment 2018
About Recruitment in HSSC Recruitment 2018 :
Online applications are invited by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Interested candidates for HSSC Recruitment 2018 of 1646 Vacancies of Fire Operator. Candidates can apply through the official website www.hssc.gov.in. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted before 06-May-2018 for Fire Operator jobs in Haryana.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About HSSC Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Post : Fire Operator cum Driver
Total Number of Posts : 1646
Location of Job : Haryana (India)
Official Website : www.hssc.gov.in
Date of Publication : 28-March-2018
Starting Date to Apply : 06-April-2018
Last date to Apply : 06-May-2018
Last date to Pay Application Fees : 08-May-2018
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For HSSC Recruitment 2018 :
Edu. Qualification For Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2018 –
The Candidate/Applicant should possess 10+2 with Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum age is 17 years.
- Maximum age is 42 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable as per rules by Govt. of India.
Selection Process of HSSC Vacancies 2018 :
The Selection Process of Fire Operator Posts in Haryana Staff Selection Commission is based on Interview.
Salary/Pay Scale :
Selected Candidates get salary Rs.5,200 to 20,200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/- per Month.
Fire Operator By HSSC Application Fees 2018 :
- For General/UR/OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For General/UR/OBC Female Candidates – Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ST Male Candidates – Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ST Female Candidates – Rs.13/-
- Pay application fees through Online mode or in cash through bank challan generated on submission of online application.
How to Fill Online HSSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
- Candidates apply online from official website www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on Advertisements.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Select The Post.
- Click On Online application.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Attach The required documents .
- Take Print out for future use.