HSSC Recruitment 2018
About Recruitment in HSSC :
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for HSSC Recruitment 2018 for 282 Posts of Fire Station Officer, Sub-Fire Officer, and others.Applications complete in all respects should be submitted from 01-01-2018 to 22-01-2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About HSSC Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Name of The Post :
- Fire Station Officer – 10
- Sub-Fire Officer 26
- Tabla Player – 23
- Junior Lecture Assistant – 61
- Laboratory Attendant – 161
Total Number of Posts : 282
Location of Job : Across Haryana
Official Website : www.hssc.gov.in
Starting Date To Apply : 01-Jan-2018
Late Date to Apply : 22-Jan-2018
Eligibility Criteria For HSSC Recruitment 2018 :
Edu. Qualification :
Candidate must have the bachelor of Engg./graduate in science/diploma from a recognized University/ Institute. Qualification is according to the post, So please check official notification.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum age is 17 years.
- Maximum age is 42 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules By Govt of India.
Selection Process :
Application Fees :
For General (UR)/ OBC male/female category candidate is Rs 150/- for Fire Station Officer and Sub-Fire Officer.For General (UR)/ OBC male/female category candidate is : Rs 100/- for Tabla Player,Jr.Lecture Assistant and Laboratory Assistant. For SC/ST/EBEG the male candidate is Rs.35/- and female candidate is Rs.18/- for Fire Station Officer and Sub-Fire Officer.For SC/ST/EBEG the male candidate is Rs.25/- and female candidate is Rs.13/- for Tabla Player, Jr.Lecture Assistant and Laboratory Assistant.For the female of Haryana resident only is Rs.75/- for Fire Station Officer and Sub-Fire Officer and Rs.50/- for Tabla Player, Jr.Lecture Assistant and Laboratory Assistant.
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Fire Station Officer : Rs 9300- 34,800/- grade pay Rs.3600/-
- Sub-Fire Officer : Rs 9300- 34,800/- grade pay Rs.3200/-
- Tabla Player : Rs 5200- 20,200/- grade pay Rs.1800/-
- Junior Lecture Assistant : Rs 5200- 20,200/- grade pay Rs.2400/-
- Laboratory Attendent : Rs 5200- 20,200/- grade pay Rs.1900/-
How to Apply For HSSC Recruitment 2018 :
- Candidates apply online through the website www.hssc.gov.in
- Open the website and click on “Recruitment” section.
- Click on “Apply For Job”.
- Create a new registration id and password.
- Fill the information carefully.
- Take a print out for future use.