Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018
About Recruitment in Odisha SSC :
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018 of 218 Sub Inspector of Police, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer posts. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted before 28-02-2018 for OSSC Recruitment 2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Post :
- Sub Inspector of Police – 184
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed) – 20
- Assistant Jailor – 04
- Station Officer (Fire Service) – 10
Total Number of Posts : 218
Location of Job : Odisha
Official Website : www.ossc.gov.in
Starting Date to Apply : 30-Jan-2018
Last date to Apply : 21-Feb-2018
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018 :
Edu. Qualification For Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 :
The Candidate/Applicant should possess Graduation degree from a recognized College/University.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum age is 21 years.
- Maximum age is 25 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rules by Govt of India.
Selection Process of OSSC Recruitment 2018 :
Selection of 218 Sub Inspector of Police, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer posts will be made on the basis of written test and physical test. For the pattern of exam check official notification.
Application Fees :
- UR / OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/- through online mode.
- Payment of the fee is exempted for SC/ST, and PH candidates.
Salary/Pay Scale :
Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
How to Fill Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
- Candidates apply online through the website www.ossc.gov.in
- Open the website and click on the “Online Application” Section.
- Register Online with basic details.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- Pay The Application Fees.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take a print out for future use.