PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2017
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2017: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment of faculty posts in various departments as per details are given below:-
I. Professors: Total Posts – 32 (UR-17, SC-01 & OBC-14).
II Associate Professor: Total post-1(UR-01)
III. Assistant Professors: Total posts-51 (UR-15, SC-07, ST-04 & OBC-25)
Applicants age restriction should be up to 50 years as on 25-Aug-2017. Age relaxation is Five years for ST/ SC, Three years for OBC, Five years for PWD, Government Servant candidates admissible as per rules.
Edu. Qualification: –
Candidates must possess medical qualification included in the first or 2d agenda or element ii of the third time table to the Indian clinical council act of 1956 (individuals possessing qualifications covered in part ii of the third agenda must also fulfill the situations specified in sub segment (three) of section 13 of the act.), publish commencement qualification i.E. Relevant area of an Indian college/ institute identified by using the scientific council of india or mci diagnosed qualification equivalent thereto for teaching put up for scientific posts, pg qualification i.E. M.Sc. In biotechnology/ molecular biology/ human genetics/immunology & immuno-genetics, from a recognized college/ organization as normal route diagnosed by means of ugc or equivalent, ph.D diploma in the involved discipline/ concern of an indian college/ Institute or its equal ph.D. Diploma from a foreign college/ institute known by using the college presents commission for non-clinical posts with ok revel in for professor. For extra facts refer the notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure totally based on applicants performance in interview.
HOW TO APPLY:-
1. The candidates applying for the post should confirm their eligibility before visiting the website at www.pgimer.edu.in.
2. The candidates will first fill (i) Advt. No. (ii) Post Code Number, (iii) category and (iv) date of birth on the website and then take a printout of the application form and challan. The application form is to be filled in by BLUE/BLACK BALL PEN in BLOCK LETTERS.
3. The candidates should fill his/her application form available on the PGIMER website. He/She should fill all the fields of the form. No fields should be left blank. After filling application form the candidate should deposit the application fee through the challan form (Triplicate) in any branch of SBI.
4 Candidates can visit any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 35700657347. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.
5. The amount of fee to be paid is as under:-
6. Candidates should ensure that the details to be filled in by the State Bank of India officials are filled in complete in all three copies of the challan form along with the seal, challan no. and signature of the Bank Official of the Branch.
7. Candidates must note that no other form of payment of application fees like Demand Draft, Banker Cheque, Money Order, Postal order, etc. will be accepted under any circumstances. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any remittance made in any form other than the method prescribed above and such applications without requisite application fee submitted through any other mode except prescribed in column 4 above are likely to be rejected.
8. The candidates should ensure that they submit the OFFLINE application immediately after payment of fees since the same is non-refundable. No representation/request/demand for refund of application fees will be entertained if the candidate fails to apply within the stipulated time after payment of application fee.
9. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID/ Mobile Number which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the E-mail ID is not shared or mentioned to any other person. It is requested not to use any other persons e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying OFFLINE.
10. The candidate is required to clearly mention his Email ID/Mobile Number in the specified column of the application form.
11. Candidates with the valid application shall be issued interview letters. These can be downloaded by the candidates directly from the website by entering their Registration Number/application Number and Date of Birth. Interview letters will not be sent by post/ through email ID and will be available on the website. This facility would be available on internet ONE MONTH before the actual date of interview.
12. The application along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if employed and one copy of challan form should be sent through registered post or Speed Post or personally only to the Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012 so as to reach before 25.08.2017 till 04.00 P.M. The application received through Courier/Ordinary Postal Dak etc. are not acceptable. The applications received after the due date will not be accepted. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any postal delay.
13. All columns of the application are to be filled clearly including the part on the second page. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
14. The decision of the PGIMER, Chandigarh in all matters regarding eligibility of selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained by the PGIMER, Chandigarh in this regard.
Dates To Be Noted: –
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25-Aug-2017 till 04.00 P.M
Start Date To Apply The Application/Challan form: 20-July-2017
Last Date To Apply The Application/ Challan form: 19-Aug-2017 (23:59 hours)
Last Date of deposit of application fees: 22-Aug-2017.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: –
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division) Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz, SC/ST/OBC/OH, will be considered subject to submission of Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate/competent authority on the prescribed format. Caste should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the application form. OBC candidate‟s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belong to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
- All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview. The short- listed candidate(s) based on their submissions, must bring one print out of online application and all original certificates vis. (i) 10th class, (ii) essential qualifications and experience(s) (iii) valid caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC/OH category issued by the appropriate/competent authority (iv) No Objection Certificate (if in regular employment 20 in any Govt./Semi Govt./Government Enterprises/Government funded autonomous Institutions) along with a set of self-attested photocopy of the said document(s)/certificate(s).
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
- The candidates who are working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Body etc. must obtain the “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer.
- The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. If at any stage it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
- In the case of a candidate applying for more than one post, the separate application for each post is required to be submitted.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared the holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- The candidates are advised to visit PGI website regularly for further Instruction if any.
- No age relaxation would be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates who apply under UR Category.
- Category once applied will not be allowed to be changed at the later stage and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The DPGI would be the final authority to take any decision in this regard.
Important Links: –
Latest Government Jobs in India
Get Daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp Send ‘SUB‘ to +91-7009572119