Online applications are invited by Punjab Police. Interested candidates Can Apply for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2023 of 1746 Constable District Cadre Posts. Through the Official Website punjabpolice.gov.in . Apply Online For Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2023 Notification. Daily Visit our website Daily Job Alert for the latest updates about all government and private jobs. The information regarding the detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions, etc. are given below:-
Punjab Police Constable 2023 Notification Overview
|Name of The Organization||Punjab Police|
|Post Name||Constable District Cadre|
|Online Registration||15 February 2023 to 08 March 2023|
|Location of Job||Punjab|
|Post Category||PP Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Post Details
|Category||No. of Vacancies||Vacancies Reserved for Women|
|Scheduled Castes Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs, Punjab||180||72|
|Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & Others, Punjab||180||72|
|Backward Classes, Punjab||180||72|
|Ex-Serviceman (General), Punjab||126||72|
|Ex-Serviceman Scheduled Castes Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab||36||0|
|Ex-Serviceman Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & Others, Punjab||36||0|
|Ex-Serviceman Backward Classes, Punjab||36||0|
|Wards of Police Personnel||36||12|
|Economically Weaker Sections, Punjab||180||54|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab||18||6|
PP Constable Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Apply Start Date||15-February-2023 at 07:00 PM|
|Apply Last Date||08-March-2023 till 11:55 PM|
Punjab Police Constable Vacancies 2023 Education Qualification
- 10+2 or it’s equivalent from a recognized Education Board/University.
- In the case of Ex-Servicemen, the minimum educational qualification shall be Matriculation.
- Candidate should have passed 10th with Punjabi as a compulsory or elective subject.
PP Constable 2023 Age Limit as on 01-01-23
|Minimum age limit||18 Years|
|Maximum age limit||28 Years|
|Maximum age limit for BC/ SC Category Candidates||33 Years|
Punjab Police Constable Application Fees
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)||Examination fees (Rs.)||Total (Rs.)|
|SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only||450||150||600|
|Economically Weaker Sections(EWS)||450||150||600|
|Ex-Servicemen(ESM) of Punjab State only/Lineal Descendants of ESM||500||0||500|
Check More Posts in Punjab – Jobs in Punjab 2023
Punjab Police Constable 2023 Selection Process
- Stage I: Stage-I will consist of two Computer Based, Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type Papers viz. Paper-I and Paper-II, of which Paper-II shall be qualifying in nature.
- Stage-II: Stage-II will consist of Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Screening Test (PST). Both Physical Measurement Test and Physical Screening Test shall be qualifying in nature.
- Stage-III: Stage-III will consist of Document Scrutiny
- Medical Examination.
STAGE–I: Computer Based Test
|Paper – I||Paper-I shall comprise of 100 questions carrying one (01) mark each. General Awareness – 35 Questions, Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Skills – 20 Questions, Mental Ability & Logical Reasoning – 20 Questions, English Language Skills – 10 Questions, Punjabi Language Skills – 10 Questions and Digital Literacy & Awareness – 5 Questions.|
|Paper – II||Paper-II shall be a mandatory qualifying test of Punjabi language of matriculation standard comprising of 50 questions carrying one (01) mark each with 50% marks as the qualifying criteria. The marks obtained in this Paper shall not be counted for determining merit|
There shall be no negative marking.
To Check and Download Detailed Punjab Police Constable Syllabus 2023 – Click Here
Punjab Police Constable Previous Question Papers – Download
Punjab Police Constable District Cadre Physical Standards
- Male – 5’ 7” (5 feet 7 inches)
- Female – 5’ 2” (5 feet 2 inches)
Punjab Police Constable Physical Test Details
|Candidate||Physical Screening Test|
|For Male Candidates (Including Ex-servicemen of age not more than 35 years)||(i) 1600 Meters Race to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds (only one chance). |
(ii) Long Jump 3.80 Meters (3 chances).
(iii) High Jump 1.10 Meters (3 chances)
|For Male Candidates (Ex-Servicemen of age more than 35 years)||(i) 1400 Meters Walk and Run to be completed in 12 minutes. (Only one chance). |
(ii) 10 Full Squats within 3 minutes. (Only one chance).
|For Female Candidates (Including Ex-Servicemen of age not more than 35 years)||(i) 800 Meters Race to be completed in 4 minutes and 30 seconds. (only one chance) |
(ii) Long Jump 3.00 Meters. (3 chances)
(iii) High Jump 0.95 Meters. (3 chances)
|For Female Candidates (Ex-Servicemen of age more than 35 years)||(i) 800 meters run to be completed in 06 minutes (only one chance).|
Punjab Police Constable Pay Scale
As per the Punjab Government Notification No. FD-FP-10MISC/87/2020-2FP1 dated 29.12.2020 pay scale of the post Constable is Rs.19,900/- and minimum pay admissible of Rs. 19,900/- per month for three years from the date of joining in service.
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Applications must only be submitted in the online mode on https://iur.ls/punjabpolicerecruitment2023.
- Click on Register.
- Fill the application form.
- Candidates shall be required to fill in 15 district preferences.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click on Submit.
Documents Needed for PP Constable 2023 Application Form:
- Any one ID proof (Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter I-Card, Driving License, PAN Card).
- Personal details, including address proof.
- Valid and active E-mail ID.
- Valid and active mobile number for receiving SMSs.
- Matriculation certificate for proof of age.
- Details/certificates about requisite educational qualifications, including that for the Punjabi language. g) Certificates issued by the Competent Authority for claiming the benefit of Page 14 of 15 reservation, if applicable.
- Certificate issued by the office of DGP, Punjab, for eligibility for the 2% quota meant for the Wards of Police Personnel who fulfil required conditions, if applicable.
- Online payment facility such as internet banking, debit /credit card etc. j) Scanned recent (not older than 3 months) coloured passport size (4.5 cm x3.5 cm) front facing photograph against a white background (minimum 80 KB and maximum 200 KB size in JPEG format).
- Scanned signatures (minimum 80 KB and maximum 200 KB size in JPEG format).
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|PP Constable 2023 Notification||Download|
|Punjab Police Constable 1746 Posts 2023 Apply Link||Apply Online (Apply Started)|
|For More Punjab Govt Jobs||Dailyjobalert.in|
FAQ : Frequently Asked Questions
Apply online from the official website of Punjab Police www.punjabpolice.gov.in
The applications form will start from 15 February 2023
The last date to apply is 08 March 2023
The Selection process of Punjab police constable contains Paper 1, Paper 2, Physical Measurement & Screening Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.