RPSC Recruitment 2018
About Recruitment in Rajasthan Public Service Commission :
Online applications are invited by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Interested candidates for RPSC Recruitment 2018 of 640 Senior Teacher Posts. Candidates can apply through the official website www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted before 12-May-2018 for RPSC Teachers Vacancies 2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About RPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of The Post : Senior Teacher Post
- Social Science
Total Number of Posts : 640
Location of Job : Rajasthan
Official Website : www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
Starting Date to Apply : 23-April-2018
Last date to Apply : 12-May-2018
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For RPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Educational Qualification For RPSC Jobs 2018 :
The Candidate/Applicant should possess Bachelor Degree in relevant subject from recognized college/university.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Maximum age is 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable as per rules by Govt. of India.
Selection Process of RPSC Vacancies 2018 :
The Selection Process of RPSC Teachers Jobs 2018 is based on Written Exam.
Salary/Pay Scale :
Selected Candidates get salary according to Pay Matrix Level (L-11).
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Application Fees 2018 :
- For General & BC (Creamy layer) application fees is Rs.350 /-
- For Non-Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan application fees is Rs.250 /-
- For SC / ST/ PH candidates of Rajasthan application fees is Rs.150 /-
How to Fill Online RPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
- Candidates Apply online from official website www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Select The post.
- Upload Photo & Signature.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Pay Application fees.
- Take Print out for future use.