SBI Recruitment 2018
About Recruitment in SBI :
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for SBI Recruitment 2018 for 8301 Jr. Associates Posts. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted before 10-02-2018 for SBI Vacancy 2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About SBI Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : State Bank Of India
Name of The Post : Junior Associates (Customer & Sales)
- Regular- 7200
- Backlog- 1101
Total Number of Posts : 8,301
Location of Job : All Over India
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Career Website : www.sbi.co.in/careers
Starting Date to Apply : 20-Jan-2018
Last date to Apply : 10-Feb-2018
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Recruitment 2018 :
Edu. Qualification For SBI Recruitment 2018 for 8301 Jr. Associates Posts :
The Candidate/Applicant should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized College/University.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum age is 20 years.
- Maximum age is 28 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rules by Govt of India.
Selection Process of SBI Recruitment 2018 for 8301 Jr. Associates Posts :
The Selection Process For SBI 8301 Jr. Associates Posts is based on Online Test(Preliminary & Main Examination).
Application Fees :
- General Category – Rs. 600/-
- For All Other Category Candidates – Rs.- 100/-
- For More Detailed info check official notification.
Salary/Pay Scale :
Rs. 11735-31450/- per month.
How to Apply For SBI Recruitment 2018 For Junior Associate :
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s
website www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers –
Recruitment of Junior Associates.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online : Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no.which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ advice etc. by email/SMS.
- Take a print out for future use.