SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
About Recruitment in Staff Selection Commission:
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 For 3259 Posts of SSC LDC DEO.Applications complete in all respects should be submitted from 18-11-2017 to 18-12-2017.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017:
Name of The Organization: Staff Selection Commission(SSC)
Name of The Posts:
- Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant: 2359 Posts
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant: 898 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 2 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 3259
Location of Job: Across India
Official Website: http://ssconline.nic.in
Starting Date To Apply: 18-Nov-2017
Late Date to Apply: 18-Dec-2017
Eligibility Criteria For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017:
The candidate should have 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from certified board/institute/college/university.
Age Limit/Relaxation(As on 01-08-2018):
- Minimum Age is 18 years.
- Maximum Age is 27 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules By Govt of India.
For General/OBC/UR application fees is Rs. 100. The Category SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates don’t have to pay any application fees.
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
- Court Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-
How to Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. also by clicking here.
- First of all open website then go to apply–> CHSL Section.
- Create A New id and log in with details.
- Apply The information carefully.
- Pay Application fees and upload sign and photo.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.