SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
About Recruitment in Staff Selection Commission :
Online applications are invited by Staff Selection Commission. Interested candidates for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 of 54953 GD Posts. Candidates can apply through the official website www.ssc.nic.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply for SSC GD Jobs 2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Post : GD Constable
Total Number of Posts : 54953
Job Category : Central Government Jobs
Location of Job : All Over India
Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
Starting Date To Apply : 21-July-2018
Last Date To Apply : 20-August-2018
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 :
Educational Qualification For SSC GD jobs 2018 –
The Candidate Should have Passed Matric (10th Class) or equivalent exam from a recognized Board or Institution.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Limit is 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit is 23 Years.
- Age Relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Selection Process of SSC GD vacancy 2018 :
The Selection Process of SSC GD vacancy 2018 is based on Written Examination Test (Online Mode), Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, and Medical Test.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Fees :
Candidates have to pay application fees at the time of submit application form by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking OR E-Challan.
- For General / OBC Category Male Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For Female & SC / ST & Other Reserved Category Candidates – Nil
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected candidates get Rs.21,700 to 69,100/- per month.
How to Fill Online SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
- Candidates apply online from official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Fill The information carefully.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Pay The Application Fees.
- Attach The required documents .
- Take Print out for future use.