UP Police Recruitment 2018
About Recruitment in UP Police :
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for UP Police Recruitment 2018 for 41,520 Posts. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted before 22-02-2018 for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About UP Police Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
Name of The Post :
- Constable Civil (Male and Female)- 23,250
- Constable RAC(Male)- 18,000
Total Number of Posts : 41,520
Location of Job : All Over India
Official Website : www.uppbpb.gov.in
Starting Date to Apply : 14-Jan-2018
Last date to Apply : 22-Feb-2018
Eligibility Criteria For UP Police Recruitment 2018 :
Edu. Qualification For :
The Candidate/Applicant should possess 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board/College/University. For Post-wise qualification check official notification.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Maximum age is 22 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rules by Govt of India.
Selection Process of UP Police Recruitment 2018 :
The Selection Process UP Police Constable Recruitment is based on Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, and Document Verification.
Application Fees :
- General Category – Rs. 400/-
- For All Other Category Candidates – Rs.- 400/-
- No Application Fees For Other category candidates.
Salary/Pay Scale :
Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/- with Rs. 2,000/- as Grade Pay
How to Apply For UP Police Recruitment 2018 :
- Candidates apply online through the website www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Open the website and click on the “UP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification”.
- Fill The required information carefully.
- Pay The Application Fees.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take a print out for future use.