UPPSC Recruitment 2018
About Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission :
Online applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission. Interested candidates for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 of 10768 Vacancies of Licentiates Teacher. Candidates can apply through the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted before 16-April-2018 for UPPSC Jobs 2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About UPPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission
Name of The Post : LT Grade Assistant Teacher
Total Number of Posts : 10,768
Location of Job : Uttar Pradesh (India)
Official Website : www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Starting Date to Apply : 15-March-2018
Last Date For Registration Of Online Application (Part-I) : 12-April-2018
Last Date to Pay Application Fees : 12-April-2018
Last Date For Online Application (Part-II) : 16-April-2018
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For UPPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Educational Qualification For UPPSC Jobs 2018 :
The Candidate/Applicant should possess Bachelor’s Degree B.Ed in relevant field from recognized Board. Check official notification for post-wise qualification.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum age is 21 years.
- Maximum age is 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable as per rules by Govt. of India.
Selection Process of UPPSC Vacancies 2018 :
The Selection Process of UPPSC Jobs 2018 is based on Written Examination.
Salary/Pay Scale :
Selected Candidates get salary Rs. 44900 /- Rs. 142400/-
UPPSC Recruitment Application Fees 2018 :
- For General/UR/OBC Candidates – Rs. 125/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 65/-
- Pay application fees through online mode using Banking or E Challan / Net-banking / Credit / Debit Card.
How to Fill Online UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
- Candidates apply online from official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Select The Post.
- Click On Online application.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Attach The required documents .
- Take Print out for future use.