UPSC CDS Exam-II Notification 2018
About Recruitment in Union Public Service Commission :
Online applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission. Interested candidates for UPSC CDS Exam-II Notification 2018 of 414 Defence Service Posts. Candidates can apply through the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply for UPSC CDS Exam-II Jobs 2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About UPSC CDS Exam-II Notification 2018 :
Name of The Organization : Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Post : Combined Defence Service
Total Number of Posts : 414
Job Category : Central Government Jobs
Location of Job : All Over India
Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Starting Date To Apply : Already Started
Last Date To Apply : 03-Sep-2018
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CDS Exam-II Notification 2018 :
Educational Qualification For UPSC CDS Exam-II jobs 2018 –
- For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy : The Candidate Should have passed Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy : The Candidate Should have passed Degree in Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Air Force Academy : The Candidate Should have passed Degree in Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Air Force: 20 to 24 years
- Officers Training: 17 to 23 years
- Others: 17 to 22 years
- Age Relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Physical & Medical Requirements :
To join in Indian Military/ Naval/ Officers/ Air Forces, one should have good physical and medical fitness. Some of the particulars that will be checked are –
- Running, Skipping, Pushups & Sit-ups, Chin ups, Rope Climbing
- Permanent Body Tattoos
- Disease/ Disability
- Height & Weight
- Visual & Hearing standards, etc.
UPSC CDS Exam-II Notification 2018 Application Fees :
Candidates have to pay application fees at the time of submit application form by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking OR E-Challan.
- For General / OBC / UR Male Category Candidates – Rs.200
- For Female / SC / ST & Other Reserved Category Candidates – Nil
How to Fill Online UPSC CDS Exam-II Notification 2018 Application Form :
- Candidates apply from official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.