AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023: Online applications are invited by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. Interested candidates Can Apply for the AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancies 2023 of 3055 Posts. Through the Official Website norcet4.aiimsexams.ac.in. Apply online For AIIMS NORCET 2023 Notification. Daily Visit our website Daily Job Alert for the latest government and private jobs updates. The information regarding the detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions, etc. are given below:-
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Exam Name||Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET)|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Registration Dates||12 April to May 05 2023|
|Total Posts||142 (AIIMS Bathinda) |
Total – 3055 (All India)
|Location of Job||Punjab|
|Post Category||AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancies 2023|
|Join WhatsApp Group||WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|Starting Date||12 April 2023|
|Last Date||05 May 2023|
|Exam Date||03 June 2023|
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University
OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council or State The Nursing Council recognizes an institute, board, or council.
- Registered as Nurses and Midwives in the State or Indian Nursing Council.
- Two years’ experience in a minimum 50-bed hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable to all participating AllMS.
- For all AllMS: Between 18-30 Years. (As per detail on Age relaxation given in General Conditions subject to age Relaxation as per Recruitment rules of respective Institutes/Hospitals.)
- Max Age Limit for OBC Category Candidates is 33 Years.
- Max Age Limit for SC/ST Category Candidates is 35 Years.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.3000/-(Rupees Three Thousand only)
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.2400/- (Rupees Twenty-Four Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
- Examination of 200 Marks.
- Merit List
- Document Verification.
Selected Nursing Officer will get Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/ Per Month.
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2023
- Apply Online from www.aiimsexams.ac.in or link given below.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click on submit.
|AIIMS Bathinda Posts 2023 Notification PDF||Download|
|AIIMS Bathinda Jobs 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Official Website of AIIMS||AIIMS|
|For More Punjab Govt Jobs||Dailyjobalert.in|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to apply for AIIMS Bathinda Vacancies 2023?
Apply online from the website norcet4.aiimsexams.ac.in
What is the last date to apply for AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023?
The last to apply is 05 May 2023.
(Visited 853 times, 1 visits today)