NIHFW Recruitment 2017-18
About Recruitment in NIHFW :
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for NIHFW Recruitment 2017-18 for 12 Posts of Stenographer Gr.III and Lower Division Clerk.Applications complete in all respects should be submitted from 23-12-2017 to 28-02-2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About NIHFW Recruitment 2017-18 :
Name of The Organization : National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
Name of The Post :
- Stenographer Gr.III – 05
- Lower Division Clerk – 07
Total Number of Posts : 12
Location of Job : Across India
Official Website : www.nihfw.org
Starting Date To Apply : 23-Dec-2017
Late Date to Apply : 28-Feb-2018
Eligibility Criteria For NIHFW Recruitment 2017-18 :
Edu. Qualification :
Candidate must have passed matriculation from a recognized board, Typing Speed in shorthand is 80 w.p.m and Typing Speed is 30 w.p.m.
Age Limit/Relaxation (01 – 07- 2017) :
- Minimum Age is 18 years.
- Maximum Age is 30 years for Stenographer Gr.III.
- Maximum Age is 25 years for Lower Division Clerk.
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules By Govt of India.
Application Fee :
For UR/OBC category candidate is Rs. 200/-.For SC/ST/PH/Women/Department candidate there is no fee.
How to Apply For NIHFW Recruitment 2017-18 :
- Candidates apply online through the website www.nihfw.org
- Open the website and click on “Vacancy” section.
- Click on the required Advertisement and Take the print of Application Form
- Fill the Application Form carefully and attach the required document with it.
Send the Application Form with attached performa to the following Address : Deputy Director (Admn.), NIHFW” Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067