Online applications are invited by India Post. Interested candidates Can Apply for Punjab GDS Recruitment 2023 of 40889 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) Posts. Through the Official Website indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in . Both males and females Can Apply Online For Punjab Postal Circle GDS 2023 Notification. Daily Visit our website Daily Job Alert for the latest updates about all government and private jobs. The information regarding the detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions, etc. are given below:-
Punjab GDS Notification 2023 Overview
- Name of The Organization – India Post
- Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Online Registration – 27 January 2023 to 16 February 2023
- Total Posts – All Over India – 40889 – For Punjab 766
- Location of Job – Punjab
- Apply Mode – Online
- Post Category – Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023
- Official Website – indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in
- Join Telegram Group – Telegram Group
Punjab Circle GDS 2023 Education Qualification
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)||10th Pass|
Punjab GDS Recruitment 2023 Post Details
Punjab GDS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit is 43 Years for OBC Category..
- Maximum Age Limit is 45 Years for SC/ ST category.
India Post GDS 2023 Application Fees
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
India Post GDS 2023 Selection Process
The Selection process of Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 is given below:
- Shortlisting of Candidates one the basis of marks obtained in 10th class.
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Punjab GDS 2023 Salary
|BPM – Branch Post Master||Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 29,830|
|ABPM – Assistant Branch Post Master||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 24,470|
|GDS – Gram Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 24,470|
Punjab GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online :
- Applications can be submitted online only at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- No other modes will be accepted.
- Open the Punjab circle in india post website.
- Click on registration.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the application form.