State Bank of India invites applications. Interested candidates Can Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 of 1673 Probationary Officer Posts. Through the Official Website www.sbi.co.in/careers. Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2022.
Daily Visit our website Daily Job Alert for the latest updates about all government and private jobs. The information regarding the detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions, etc. are given below:-
Details About SBI PO Recruitment 2022:
Name of The Organization: State Bank of India
Name of The Post :
- Probationary Officer
Total Number of Posts: 1673
Location of Job: All Over India
Examination Centre’s in Punjab: Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh
- On-line registration, including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 22-September-2022 to 12-October-2022
- Payment of Application Fee: 22-September-2022 to 12-October-2022
- The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st / 2 nd week of December 2022 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2022 / January 2023
- The download of the Main Examination Call letter: January 2023 / February 2023
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: January 2023 / February 2023 Declaration of Result of Main Examination: February 2023
- The download of Phase-III Call Letter: February 2023 onwards
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test: February / March 2023
- Interview & Group Exercises: February / March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result: March 2023 onwards
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in/careers
Apply Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria For SBI PO Recruitment 2022:
Educational Qualification (As on 31-12-2022):
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, and Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
Latest Jobs by Education
|B Tech/BE Jobs||10TH Pass Jobs||IIT/Eng Jobs|
|Diploma||12TH Pass Jobs||ME/M Tech Jobs|
|8th Pass Jobs||Any Graduate Jobs||Any Post Graduate Jobs|
Age Limit/Relaxation (As of 01-04-2022):
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST Category candidates – 35 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC Category candidates – 33 Years.
SBI PO Jobs 2022 Application Fees:
- General/OBC/EWS Category candidates – Rs.7500
- SC/ST/PwBD Category Candidates – Rs.0
More Trending Jobs :
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
- FCI Non Executives Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 5043 various posts
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 20000 Various Posts
- APS Punjab Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 8000+ Teacher Posts
Selection Process of State Bank of India PO Jobs 2022:
The recruitment process for State Bank of India Probationary Officer will be done through phases listed below:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
- Phase-II: Main Examination:
- Final Selection
Salary of SBI PO Vacancy 2022:
The starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I
How To Apply For SBI PO Recruitment Application Form:
Important Links for SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- Official Notification of SBI PO Vacancy 2022 – Download
- Apply Link for SBI PO Recruitment – Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How to Apply For SBI PO Recruitment 2022?
Apply Online from the official website www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.bank.sbi/careers
2. What is the last date to apply for SBI PO Jobs 2022?
The last date for online registration is 12 October 2022