SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB WORLD UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications and ten copies of Bio-data sheet must be submitted in the prescribed format. Candidates can download the same from the University website www.sggswu.edu.in
- Please mention Post Applied and Department on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application. Separate applications are to be submitted to each Post and Department.
- Separate applications are to be submitted if the candidate wishes to apply for the Regular as well as the Contractual post in the same discipline.
- The filled in application should be accompanied by an application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Registrar, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fatehgarh Sahib” payable at Fatehgarh Sahib.
- Application forms and ten copies of Bio-data sheet complete in all respects along with photocopies of certificates, the list of publications and the prescribed application fee should reach The Registrar, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fatehgarh Sahib- 140406, on or before 26.07.2017 by 5:00 pm. Applications received after the last date (due to Postal/Courier delays) will not be considered.
- The number of vacancies shown above is provisional and may vary. The nature of vacancies may change at the time of selection/recruitment. Further, the University reserves the right not to fill any post(s).
- The candidates for the posts of Assistant Professors must have cleared NET, where ever applicable or should have been awarded the Ph.D. degree by UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Awards of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009.
- The Selection Criteria for the faculty positions will be as per latest UGC guidelines about Qualification, Experience and API scores, etc.
- The candidates, who have already applied in response to advertisement no. 42/2017 for Faculty Openings, need not apply again. However, they can submit additional information/documents, if any, before the last date of submission of applications.
- Any application without required certificates/testimonials is liable to be rejected.
- All Degree Certificates should be from recognized Universities. Further, attach conversion criteria of CGPA to the percentage (%) from the University/Institution/ Board, failing which the Institute will apply its own conversion criteria.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents, and photograph, etc. Furnishing of any false information and suppression/concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/ recruitment.
- Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection.
- The University reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, by qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, and as per merit decided by the scrutiny committee.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience of teaching the post graduate classes.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay in submission of applications.
- The appointments to contractual posts will be up to May 31, 2018, or till the post is filled on a Regular basis, whichever is earlier.
- The application must be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of Registrar, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, payable at Fatehgarh Sahib.
- The candidates should bring all relevant original certificates and testimonials at the time of interview (Original and one set attested copy).
- The University reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Incomplete applications/applications without necessary enclosures/ applications without the application fee will be summarily rejected.
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct, and the result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of that candidate for the post.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection.
- Any dispute regarding recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of District Fatehgarh Sahib.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates already in service should send their applications through proper channel.
- The candidates are advised to browse the University Website: www.sggswu.edu.in regularly, for updating.
- For all categories of regular teaching posts, the candidate should have passed Punjabi of Matriculation or higher standard. The selected candidate(s) who have not passed requisite qualification of Punjabi as above, shall have to qualify the above-said examination within two years.
SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB WORLD UNIVERSITY FATEHGARH SAHIB
(Visited 756 times, 1 visits today)