SSC Recruitment 2017: –
Staff Selection Commission Of India (SSC) has marketed a notification for the recruitment of scientific assistant in India meteorological branch, Group B, Non-ministerial, Non-Gazetted vacancies on a regular basis. Eligible candidates can Apply online from Date 18-07-2017 to 04-08-2017 before 05:00 p.M. Other details like age limits, Edu. Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Fees & the way to apply are given below…
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details(SSC):
1102: Total No. of Posts
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant
Age Limit: Applicants age limit has to be no longer exceeding 30 years as on 04-08-2017. Age rest is admissible as in keeping with rules.
Edu. Qualification: Candidates must own bachelor’s degree in technology (with physics as one of the subject)/ Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Applications or degree in electronics and telecommunication engineering from a certified group/ university Or equivalent, Have passed 12th examination from a certified board in Science with math and physics subjects.
Selection Procedure: Applicants could be decided on the performance in the PC(Computer) based examination.
Application Fees: Candidates required to pay Rs. A hundred/- via SBI challan/ SBI internet banking or credit card/ debit cards of any bank. All girls candidates and candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and physically handicapped categories are exempted from paying utility fee.
Important Instructions to Apply Online:
2. Click on Apply & Select the post.
3. Once more click on apply link
4. Fill the form in 2 components (element-i registration, element-ii registration).
5. In part 1 registration, candidates need to fill necessary data.
6. After filling the component-i, if there is no want to make any corrections then click on on “I agree” button. There after no correction will be allowed.
7. Registration no. Might be generated, write down the registration number or take out the print out of the web page.
8. In element ii registration applicants need to enter the payment info, upload the picture & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of charge can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all of the information & Click On submit to submit the form.
11. Now take print out of the online application.
Important Dates For Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Apply Online||18/07/2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/08/2017 up to 5:00 p.m.|
|Date For Computer Based Examination (Paper I & II)||20/11/2017 to 27/11/2017|
|The time for generation of Challan||04/08/2017 up to 5:00 p.m.|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through Challan of SBI.||08/08/2017 up to 5:00 p.m.|
For More information like monthly salary, experience, exam details & other data click on the link given below:-