About Recruitment in State Bank of India :
Online applications are invited by State Bank of India. Interested candidates for SBI Recruitment 2018 of 48 Manager & Officer Posts. Candidates can apply through the official website www.sbi.co.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply for SBI Jobs 2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About SBI Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : State Bank of India
Name of The Post : Deputy Manager & Fire Officer Vacancy
- Deputy Manager (Security) – 27
- Fire Officer – 21
Total Number of Posts : 48
Job Category : Central Government Jobs
Location of Job : India
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Starting Date To Apply : 07-Sep-2018
Last Date To Apply : 24-Sep-2018
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Recruitment 2018 :
Educational Qualification For SBI jobs 2018 :
Deputy Manager (Security) : The Candidate Should have passed Graduate from reputed college/University and Minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or a Police Officer from a recognized college / University.
Fire Officer : The Candidate Should have passed BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved OR B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age is 28 years For Post 1.
- Maximum age is 40 Years For Post 1.
- Minimum Age is 35 years For Post 2.
- Maximum age is 62 Years For Post 2.
- Age Relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Selection Process of SBI vacancy 2018 :
To know the Selection Process of SBI Recruitment 2018 is based on written test / interview.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Application Fees :
Candidates have to pay application fees at the time of submit application form by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking OR E-Challan.
- For General / OBC Category Candidates : – Rs.600 /-
- For SC / ST / Other Reserved Category Candidates : – Rs.100 /-
Salary/Pay Scale :
Check Official Notification For Salary / Pay Scale details.
How to Fill Online SBI Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
- Candidates apply from official website http://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.