UPSC Recruitment 2018
About Recruitment in Union Public Service Commission :
Online applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission. Interested candidates for UPSC 110 Recruitment 2018 can apply through the official website of UPSC. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted before 06-03-2018 for Forest Service Exam 2018.
Daily Visit our website https://dailyjobalert.in for latest updates about all govt and private jobs. The information regarding detail of posts, salary, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below: –
Details About UPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Post : Indian Forest Service Exam
Total Number of Posts : 110
Location of Job : All Over India
Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Starting Date to Apply : 07-Feb-2018
Last date to Apply : 06-Mar-2018
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Edu. Qualification For UPSC Jobs 2018 :
The Candidate/Applicant should possess Bachelor Degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities approved by Govt. of India.
Age Limit/Relaxation(As on 01-08-2018) :
- Minimum age is 21 years.
- Maximum age is 32 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rules by Govt of India.
Selection Process of UPSC Notification 2018 :
The Selection Process of UPSC Vacancy 2018 is based on written test and interview.
Application Fees :
- For General and Other UR Categories – Rs.100/-
- SC, ST, Ex-Ser, and Other Reserved category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Fill UPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
- Candidates apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Pay Application Fees.
- Upload Photo & Signature.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take a print out for future use.
Download Official Notification : Download